This past week has been the busiest I've had since May, only one day in the week did we finish court before 5PM, twice we worked until 6 and 7PM, and I only got to the gym twice. Thankfully, today we have off because of the 4th, and I slept in until 1 - although I knocked my computer to the floor and it acted funny until I restarted so now I'm paranoid it's going to suddenly stop working, it should be okay I think, and I plan to take it for a diagnostic and repair
Friday, July 3, 2009
I could spend all day at these sites - Strange Maps - Flip Flop Fly Ball - if you could be a position player star in any sport, what would you be? I think I'd choose to be a small forward in basketball, playing for the New Orleans Hornets, or a right fullback in soccer, playing either for the German or Russian national soccer team.
This past week has been the busiest I've had since May, only one day in the week did we finish court before 5PM, twice we worked until 6 and 7PM, and I only got to the gym twice. Thankfully, today we have off because of the 4th, and I slept in until 1 - although I knocked my computer to the floor and it acted funny until I restarted so now I'm paranoid it's going to suddenly stop working, it should be okay I think, and I plan to take it for a diagnostic and repairif it needs it, which it hopefully does not at the local Apple Store before I go back to New Orleans in August.
This past week has been the busiest I've had since May, only one day in the week did we finish court before 5PM, twice we worked until 6 and 7PM, and I only got to the gym twice. Thankfully, today we have off because of the 4th, and I slept in until 1 - although I knocked my computer to the floor and it acted funny until I restarted so now I'm paranoid it's going to suddenly stop working, it should be okay I think, and I plan to take it for a diagnostic and repair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment