Either a really creepy asshole broke my Facebook password, or my Facebook account or my computer has a virus that sent some really confusing and disturbing messages randomly. I'm really surprised at how much it scared me - that someone could have stolen my password or given my computer a virus - I'm going to be extra cautious from now on with the passwords and security stuff that I use, it just bothered me alot when I saw this happened. I wonder why people do these things?
Today was the first day of DV cases - I caught a defect in the prosecutor's file that enabled us to free a defendant from jail! Even though judging from my interactions with the person we freed tells me that he'll more than likely end up back in jail for one reason or another, it felt really good. I also ate some of the best carrot cake this afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment