Thursday, June 25, 2009
I'm determined to use my camera more - I also would like to say the Family Courthouse is a lot nicer than the Municipal Courts. I get the feeling my transfer is a cloaked "promotion" because the Family Courts are slightly more prestigious, one notch below the District Court, two below the Circuit Court, which makes me feel very appreciated - not to mention today people were so gracious to me. My preferred prosecutor paid me some very kind compliments on my work performance at the courthouse and said everyone loves me - I wanted it to sound as sincere as possible, my response was "I *really* appreciate it". It goes a long way when you're just a young guy trying to make it out there and your older, more established colleagues go out of their way to compliment you on your effort. I'm glad I have colleagues like this where I work, which is why I'm really sad to leave them :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment