Today was Day B, personally I like Day A more because I like upper body workouts more, but they both feel pretty awesome afterwards, especially the running, that used to be the absolute WORST but now I think it might be my favorite part. Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Working out
What is it that feels so GOOD about after a workout? I just finished my own workout, my schedule is
Today was Day B, personally I like Day A more because I like upper body workouts more, but they both feel pretty awesome afterwards, especially the running, that used to be the absolute WORST but now I think it might be my favorite part.
after dunking my head in water and walking back from the gym in the Alabama summer heat, that's my favorite part. Returning to my question, what is it that feels so good? Maybe it's feeling my body change, likely that and just being a really effective way for me to blow off steam. But who the hell knows, it just feels good, and honestly, that's all that really matters
Today was Day B, personally I like Day A more because I like upper body workouts more, but they both feel pretty awesome afterwards, especially the running, that used to be the absolute WORST but now I think it might be my favorite part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment