I took my very last college final today. How do I feel? It's like birthdays between 19 and 45, you can't really tell the difference from yesterday. I'm relieved though, I've taken a lot of hours and am glad to shelf the books, and hopefully sell them and make some bank. I've come up with my top 10 + 1 moments of my time here
Top 10 + .5
1. Falling in love
2. Playing backyard football, Halloween '07. Got to hang out and goof around with my best friends from college, and my friend B wore the funniest looking scraggly cape that made me laugh until I cried whenever he ran around with the thing
3. Getting blazed literally every day, night, and morning, with a select few of my friends from Aug.-Dec. 2005, one of the best periods of my life, it made some great, great friendships that will always endure
4. Playing basketball and scoring on Anquan Boldin, April 2008
5. Hitting my first home run in softball, April 2008
6. Winning the Vanderbilt Debate Tournament, 2005
7. Getting my first college job, as a research assistant, December 2006
8. Great friendships
8.5 SeeingVernon Wells in person in the Galleria, Dallas , Christmas
9. Surviving a 20.5 hour semester and graduating, Spring 2008
10. The incredible amount of fun I had playing catch in front of Martin dorm every day with my friends Kevin, Tom, Shredder, and B, Spring 2007
With lots in between, it's been hilarious and breathtaking, and I'm grateful to everyone who made it so great.
it's been a good day.
2. Playing backyard football, Halloween '07. Got to hang out and goof around with my best friends from college, and my friend B wore the funniest looking scraggly cape that made me laugh until I cried whenever he ran around with the thing
3. Getting blazed literally every day, night, and morning, with a select few of my friends from Aug.-Dec. 2005, one of the best periods of my life, it made some great, great friendships that will always endure
4. Playing basketball and scoring on Anquan Boldin, April 2008
5. Hitting my first home run in softball, April 2008
6. Winning the Vanderbilt Debate Tournament, 2005
7. Getting my first college job, as a research assistant, December 2006
8. Great friendships
8.5 Seeing
9. Surviving a 20.5 hour semester and graduating, Spring 2008
10. The incredible amount of fun I had playing catch in front of Martin dorm every day with my friends Kevin, Tom, Shredder, and B, Spring 2007
With lots in between, it's been hilarious and breathtaking, and I'm grateful to everyone who made it so great.
it's been a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment