Sunday, May 25, 2008

Idol

David Cook is the man. My girlfriend is an American Idol addict, which I can't really make fun of given I'm trying to keep up with Lost, Dexter, It's Always Sunny, and Weeds like they're my religions. His cover of Collective Soul's "The World I Know" is just incredible..

I’ve been accepted to Loyola New Orleans Law with a grant. I love New Orleans, it and South Florida are my favorite places in the entire country. So much good food, quite affordable compared to any other big city, both are just such beautiful and exciting places for anyone or any couple to ever start their lives. I might take a job instead, but it's looking increasingly likely like NOLA is my next stop.

I'm bored so I'm going to write a contrived list -

Favorite actor: John Cusack

Favorite actress: Winona Ryder

Favorite movie: Garden State

Favorite song: Swang, Trae

Favorite food: Very cheap Chinese

Favorite fruit: Maraschino cherries

Favorite book: Breakfast of Champions, Vonnegut

Biggest strength: I don’t know, I know I have them but others can tell me what they are

Biggest weakness: I have a bad guilty streak. Consequence of being raised a Catholic kid

Weirdest habit: I hate when my shirts get stretched.

If I was a video game character: I would be Luigi

Favorite chore: I love to make the bed

Something lame about me: I went to a Jesus summer camp, when I was 10. Twice.

If I could have a superpower: Invisibility

Biggest pet peeve: Over-talkative people

Favorite works of art: Probably some cross of Richard Turner’s Slave Ship and Van Gogh’s Starry Night

No comments: