Thesis Update: 18 pages written today, 15 or so to go (will be finished tomorrow - its working title is “A Synchronic Exploration of Peruvian and Argentinean Populism: The Relationship of Macro-Economic Policy and Political Culture”. I swear it's going to put people to sleep faster than Xanax..
The Redskins drafted two wide receivers (Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly) and a tight end (Fred Davis). Davis is a quixotic pick since we already have a Pro-Bowl TE, and I'm in the minority who believes in drafting based on need instead of best player available, so I can understand I'm coming from a different place, I just hope Vinny Cerrato knows what he's doing.
Tom, one of my best friends here at Wake pointed out something I find hilarious about the 50-Million Pound Challenge - http://www.50millionpounds.com/ - notice anything about the ethnic makeup of every candidate? They're all black! I guess white people aren't fat (hahahaha)
No comments:
Post a Comment